- Define a probability density function (pdf) in 1 or 2 variables
- Use density functions to compute probabilities
- Obtain the cumulative distribution function (cdf) from a 1-variable probability density and vice versa
- Find the pdf of the average of two random numbers between 0 and 100
- Read Hughes-Hallett section 16.6
- Ponder Hughes-Hallett problems: 16.6: 17, 18, 19, 22.
- Prepare for Spring Break
- Together we will work through these Mathematica notes culminating in a version of 16.5, problem 22.
- Probability problems