- Answer a real world question using statistical models
- Get set up to use knitR for group projects
- Finish reading textbook Chapter 7.
- Complete Assignment Seven on the homework server.
- Post to Piazza
- Untangling house prices
- If needed, consult Instructions for reading Google spreadsheet into R (Prof Flath recommends using the method described in the section “Without RCurl”. However, you are welcome to try the other method if you wish.)
- Presentation of Car project (group project): See assignment “Car Project” prob 7-23 on the assignment server. Here’s a template for your report. Due by Thursday Oct 10 class. Hand in your links here.
- Quiz 4 (Chapters 6 and 7 models and their coefficients)