- How a model partitions variation
- Definition of R squared and correlation
- Read Chapter 8, start Chapter 9
- Do assignment Ten
- Post to Piazza
- Introduction to knitR.
- Presentation of Car project (group project): See assignment “Car Project” prob 7-23 on the assignment server. Here’s a template for your report. Due by Tuesday Feb 25 class. Upload your html document to Moodle.
- If needed, consult Instructions for reading Google spreadsheet into R (Prof Flath recommends using the method described in the section “Without RCurl”. However, you are welcome to try the other method if you wish.)
- What is Rsquared for a linear model?
- Quiz 3 (on linear models and their coefficients and formulas.)