- Decision theory: the logic when there are 2 specific hypotheses to choose between
- Four worlds: Earth, Sample, Null, and Alt
- Basic vocabulary: Test statistic, Type I Error; Type II Error, Significance level, Power.
- Simple Bayesian analysis (conditional probability)
- Read textbook chapter 13
- Do assignments Nineteen and Twenty on the homework server.
- Post to Piazza
- Work on the term project. In necessary, modify information about your project and group on this Google Doc. Your group should have a shared google doc (and shared with the prof) where you state you research question, write your survey questions, and other questions about the project. You will need my feedback on your survey before sending it out.
- Intro to classic hypothesis testing
- Is a die unfair?
- Intro to Bayesian decision making
- Which woodpecker is it?