- Use confidence intervals for model coefficients to acknowledge sampling variation.
- Use confidence intervals for model values to acknowledge sampling variation.
- Use prediction confidence intervals for population values to acknowledge both sampling variation and population variation.
- Begin reviewing for the midterm exam
- Finish the Activity on model quality to turn in at the start of class.
- Read Chapter 12.1-12.6
- Do assignments Twelve and Thirteen on the homework server.
- Post to Piazza
Daily Schedule|Rstudio|Piazza|Rcommands|Intro to Mosaic|Homework Server