- Beware of inferring causation from correlation
- What explanatory variables to include in a model if you have a model of causation
- Testing the strength of causation given a model of causation
- Read textbook chapter 17
- Do assignment Thirty One (only C16-05 and C16-12, omit C16-10) on the homework server.
- Post to Piazza
- Work on the term project. If necessary, modify information about your project and group on this Google Doc. You should be collecting data now.
- Processing Survey Data and the template itself: cut and paste from here
- Study on myopia – sometimes the experts are wrong about causation
- Choosing covariates for a causal model
- Activity on different pathways