- Work with a system of differential equations to model populations of two interacting species
- Explain and interpret the phase plane for a 2-dimensional system
- Connect information from the phase plane with information about plots of solutions
- Use pplane to displays solutions of systems of DEs
- Read Hughes-Hallett 10.6.
- Ponder problems 10.6.2,4,5,6,8,12,20.
- Consult the main points of the lesson
- Answer questions about the project
- Discuss models of interacting populations
- Work with pplane