- Distinguish between differential equations and algebraic equations
- Explain the meaning of each term of a modeling differential equation (DEs tell a story)
- Recognize and solve “The Most Important Differential Equation in the World”, the exponential equation
- Approximate the solution of a differential equation using local linear approximations
- Read Hughes-Hallett 10.1, 10.2, 10.4.
- Ponder problems 10.1.2,4,6,8,10,12,13,14,15,16, 10.2.2,4,6,13,14,17, 10.4.14,16.
- Consult the main points of the lesson